1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 17:35
    Now I remember why I never use the "Open Invite" function.

Could we please implement a feature that would allow the user to have his/her open invite to be picked up by only subscribers and non-provisionals? As much as I love deleting every other open invite I post, I would much prefer to click a box that would prohibit certain types of users from accepting the games.

Thanks.
  2. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 18:17
    Originally posted by darvlay

Could we please implement a feature that would allow the user to have his/her open invite to be picked up by only subscribers and non-provisionals? As much as I love deleting every other open invite I post, I would much prefer to click a box that would prohibit certain types of users from accepting the games.

Thanks.
    Great idea.

I asked the same thing months ago. Got no support.

Good luck.
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 18:26

Thanks.
    i agree. I dont have a problem with non-subs, but provisionals who leave after 5 moves piss me off.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 18:39
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    i agree. I dont have a problem with non-subs, but provisionals who leave after 5 moves piss me off.
    It's mostly for Provisionals, not necessarily Non-Subs.
  5. Swansea
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 18:59
    Good idea, get's my support! πŸ™‚
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 19:07

Thanks.
    Thread 44692
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 19:11
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Thread 44692
    Stop copying my ideas, bud! πŸ˜‰
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 20:43
    If you specify [via advanced options] any rating, [ie above 500] then provos can't accept them.
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 20:44
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    If you specify [via advanced options] any rating, [ie above 500] then provos can't accept them.
    That's good to know, actually!
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 21:36
    If you block all provisionals then new commers will have a hard time getting enough games to stop being provisionals. selecting only players with a high rating seems to give a similar result.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 23:11
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    If you block all provisionals then new commers will have a hard time getting enough games to stop being provisionals. selecting only players with a high rating seems to give a similar result.
    Not everyone will block them. πŸ˜•
  12. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 08:421 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    They can also play each other.
    When I was a provisional I just put up open invites and they were soon accepted - I would envisage no change to that no matter what restrictions were used.
  13. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '06 02:081 edit
    edit: - wrong thread...

and oh yes, this is also a good idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree