1. USA
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 21:26
    I just went on to the open invites thingy (I haven't been to the open invites for a looonnngg time now) I noticed that you have to challenge a player if they have rating limits, which I think is a great idea since it'll reduce the amount of games where a player will accept the game and delete right afterwards😠
  2. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    03 Apr '07 11:28
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    I haven't been to the open invites for a looonnngg time now
    How long is that? You've only been a member for a month.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 05:23
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    [b it'll reduce the amount of games where a player will accept the game and delete right afterwards😠[/b]
    I've been guilty of this myself, because:
    if I go to the profile and find the person is an acceptable opponent, by the time I come back to "open invites" the game has been taken by somebody else; but if I accept first and then go check the profile I find the person is an "every few days" or "once a day". Of course I'm going to delete the game. I'm want to play chess, not collect lists of game names. Currently I have 1 active player in a list of 37, and that's a move-a-day clan game.

What I'd like to see is some way of indicating a player's preference to fast or slow games on the Open Invites screen, to avoid the necessity of repeated deleting of games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree