it would be great to have prior games info on the game page

for example:
    2 W - 3 D - 4 L
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Sep '14 01:26
    Go here ----> http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/

I think what you are looking for is toward the bottom of the page and is called "RHP 2013 previous record". I use firefox and have greasemonkey added on, and use several of these scripts. Check it out.

If you don't use firefox, it can also be used with "chrome". Information is at the top of the page.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '14 05:20
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Go here ----> http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/

I think what you are looking for is toward the bottom of the page and is called "RHP 2013 previous record". I use firefox and have greasemonkey added on, and use several of these scripts. Check it out.

If you don't use firefox, it can also be used with "chrome". Information is at the top of the page.
    Thanks!
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Sep '14 16:04
    The nice thing about the "RHP 2013 previous record" script is that is will give you the game history between you and any other person by just moving your mouse pointer over their username and this works in almost any location or page, so you don't even have to be on the games page to use it.

I think I came across one or two places where it doesn't work, but at this time I cannot remember what pages they were.
  5. Joined
    13 Jun '10
    Moves
    16 Sep '14 21:35
    that works great in Chrome with TamperMonkey.
    Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree