1. Standard memberSPDChess
    Chess Monk
    Surrey
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 10:57
    Hello,

New here, this has probably been brought up before but... would be nice if I could have the option to receive a notification of Message sent to me. being new here I had a message waiting 3 days before I knew it was there.

Also might be nice to be able to watch a thread and be notified if its been updated. Just a thought

Thanks
    Steve
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 12:43
    Originally posted by SPDChess
    Hello,

New here, this has probably been brought up before but... would be nice if I could have the option to receive a notification of Message sent to me. being new here I had a message waiting 3 days before I knew it was there.

Also might be nice to be able to watch a thread and be notified if its been updated. Just a thought

Thanks
    Steve
    Yeah, I brought it up about a year or so ago - don't hold your breath. 😉
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 13:02
    Hello,

Thanks
    Steve
    If you've got any unread Private Messages you should have a link next to to your Games Waiting total showing your total number of Messages Waiting.
  4. Standard memberSPDChess
    Chess Monk
    Surrey
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 13:16
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Yeah, I brought it up about a year or so ago - don't hold your breath. 😉
    Thought as much. I know the developers don't want to post what's on 'the to-do list' but what if there was a list of "what's NOT going to happen" That way people don't keep asking and then if it is ever added, it would be that much more a surprise ;-)

Just a thought
  5. Standard memberSPDChess
    Chess Monk
    Surrey
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 13:18
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    If you've got any unread Private Messages you should have a link next to to your Games Waiting total showing your total number of Messages Waiting.
    I haven't seen that. Is it on the "My Games" page? That were I spend most of my time (as it were) I never go to "My Home"

If it is in "my games", could someone please send me a test message so I can see where it is

Thanks
    Steve
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 13:35
    I haven't seen that. Is it on the "My Games" page? That were I spend most of my time (as it were) I never go to "My Home"

If it is in "my games", could someone please send me a test message so I can see where it is

Thanks
    Steve
    the messages unread will show up on the black bar above the icons, beside your name.
  7. Standard memberSPDChess
    Chess Monk
    Surrey
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 13:48
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    the messages unread will show up on the black bar above the icons, beside your name.
    Ah, up where I'll see "X games waiting" and "log out"?

If so, cool. It's better now I know to expect something there
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 14:00
    Ah, up where I'll see "X games waiting" and "log out"?

If so, cool. It's better now I know to expect something there
    I sent you a test message to let you see what the prompt looks like.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree