1. Standard memberDCS
    Lord of Rock
    Somewhere near
    Moves
    01 Nov '04 17:02
    I see that a lot of people on this site wants a list of all tournament winners. I see that there is one, but not an official one. That would be nice, so we don't have to do all that scrolling, ugh
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    01 Nov '04 18:48
    Do you guys think that if there's an official list you won't have to scroll it to see winners?
    Now there are 93 winners,they can't stay all in a screen without scrolling up and down...............
  3. Standard memberDCS
    Lord of Rock
    Somewhere near
    Moves
    01 Nov '04 18:521 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Do you guys think that if there's an official list you won't have to scroll it to see winners?
    Now there are 93 winners,they can't stay all in a screen without scrolling up and down...............
    You have to scroll down to the bottom of the thread to see the newest winners. Be better if we could have an official list
  4. Behind you...
    Moves
    01 Nov '04 19:05
    Rav just hates to think that all his work was in vain! πŸ˜‰ I'm sure Russ will send you a cut of his profits eventually....... Wait, there IS a profit isn't there???? πŸ™
  5. Behind you...
    Moves
    23 Dec '04 07:49
    I'd like to bump this idea back to the top and see if anyone can actually post some opinions. I really think there should be a seperate, official page that keeps track of the tourney winners. Is it impossible to make it be automatically updated, Russ? If not then it could always be done manually, but bleh.

-Kev
  6. Aberdeen, Scotland
    Moves
    23 Dec '04 14:101 edit
    but there are 133 finished tournaments now.

but i agree, yes it is an interesting piece of information and have often thought it must be a drag for ravello going through them all and picking out the new ones, so please....automate it.

edit: and thanks to ravello for tireless scrolling and clicking.
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    23 Dec '04 15:17
    Why not add the name of the winner up here: http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/index.php?view=finished ?
  8. Behind you...
    Moves
    23 Dec '04 16:05
    Rav just informed us all that Russ is working on a "Hall of Fame" page in his spare-tiime, so all we gotta do is wait then. πŸ˜‰

*sits patiently and sips root beer*....... *drums fingers*....... *tries to whistle*...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree