1. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 03:07
    I think most people like to play an opponent as black and white. There should be an option when creating an open invite for a two game series. This wouldn't be that hard to create, and it would save the the trouble of taking/deleting a game with someone who wont select both games.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 05:20
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    I think most people like to play an opponent as black and white. There should be an option when creating an open invite for a two game series. This wouldn't be that hard to create, and it would save the the trouble of taking/deleting a game with someone who wont select both games.
    Yes, true. I made the recommendation a few months ago. It received a lot of support and the discussion was fairly lively as we all worked through some details. Nothing came of it. Thanks for suggesting it again independently.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Sep '11 07:02
  4. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    16 Sep '11 03:15
    Thanks. I didn't see this as I have been away from the site for awhile. This really needs to become an option. My request would be that there is no option to only accept one of the two games. mwmiller brought up some valid points as to loopholes with the pairings, but I think they would be minimal. If someone deleted one of the two, the other player could just as easily delete the other.

RUSS- please consider this and get back to us if it will make it to your list of things to do. I know you are busy and it might take awhile, but it would be a really good addition to the open invite system.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Sep '11 17:16
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Thanks. I didn't see this as I have been away from the site for awhile. This really needs to become an option. My request would be that there is no option to only accept one of the two games. mwmiller brought up some valid points as to loopholes with the pairings, but I think they would be minimal. If someone deleted one of the two, the other player could j ...[text shortened]... usy and it might take awhile, but it would be a really good addition to the open invite system.
    PRO TIP!~

Once the first game is created, hit the back button and change the color. All info is saved.

Total clicks involved - 3
    Typing involved - None
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Sep '11 17:59
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    PRO TIP!~

Once the first game is created, hit the back button and change the color. All info is saved.

Total clicks involved - 3
    Typing involved - None
    One click would be way faster! 😉

I believe I have more time-out wins than games you've played. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree