1. Standard memberelohiym chanan
    under construction
    presently mired...
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 16:40
    I would like to see the same pawn promotion options on the analysis board as the game board.
  2. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 16:52
    Originally posted by elohiym chanan
    I would like to see the same pawn promotion options on the analysis board as the game board.
    i imagine this is part of the ALL SINGING ALL DANCING new board code which should be with us soooooon.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 17:45
    Originally posted by murrow
    i imagine this is part of the ALL SINGING ALL DANCING new board code which should be with us soooooon.
    It is, and you can already try it out: Thread 38710. Rejoice, all ye people!
  4. Standard memberelohiym chanan
    under construction
    presently mired...
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 17:49
    That was the interface I was using. I don't see where it allows anything more than moving the pawn around. Am I missing something? (Entirely possible)
  5. The sky
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 17:53
    Originally posted by elohiym chanan
    That was the interface I was using. I don't see where it allows anything more than moving the pawn around. Am I missing something? (Entirely possible)
    You have to right-click the piece you want to change into something else. Or if you use Opera, you have to double-left-click, if I remember correctly.
  6. Standard memberelohiym chanan
    under construction
    presently mired...
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 17:55
    Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree