1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 12:59
    I'd like to be able to download all my completed games as one pgn file. I'd particularly enjoy being able to download all the completed games of another player as one pgn file.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 13:16
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I'd like to be able to download all my completed games as one pgn file. I'd particularly enjoy being able to download all the completed games of another player as one pgn file.
    First one is doable but you have to take the email you get sent (email my games) and paste it into a txt document which you then change the ending on to .pgn

The second one isn't possible right now without screen scraping which Russ has asked us not to do.
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 14:49
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "screen scraping".
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 22:491 edit
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "screen scraping".
    Using a script or program to pull the information from the site automagically. Causes heavy usage on the server. Hence Russ asked people not to.
  5. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    21 Jul '05 00:50
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Using a script or program to pull the information from the site automagically. Causes heavy usage on the server. Hence Russ asked people not to.
    Oh. *sighs* Guess I'm going to need a new monitor in that case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree