1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 13:16
    It's clear that what we really need here is a trolling forum.

😉
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '08 08:38
    moving on. spirituality is pretty much too restrictive. one is pretty forbidden to discuss much in the spirituality forum because God already said it once, you cannot discuss what god said.

if we had the philosophy forum, at least we could point at the forum title whenever a YEC pulls the "God said it, i believe it" card
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    25 Oct '08 05:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    How about a philosophy forum, spirituality tends to be populated by YECs and people who yell at them?

And Debates should be renamed to Politics 😀
    We'll think about it.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '08 11:02
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    We'll think about it.
    so give us a philosophy forum, spirituality is to little.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '08 12:421 edit
    so give us a philosophy forum, spirituality is to little.
    IMO both are needed. Spiritual debate should not be limited to a philosophical framework.
  6. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '08 22:26
    Originally posted by Palynka
    "An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, [b]with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."[/b]
    I'm a troll?

Nooooo. 😲

Can't be. I'm just too pretty. 😏
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 13:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    IMO both are needed. Spiritual debate should not be limited to a philosophical framework.
    but can be included into it. there would be no limitations to the philosophy forum whereas people might fee uncomfortable discussing the meaning of life without including god in the picture in the spirituality forum.
  8. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 15:23
    but can be included into it. there would be no limitations to the philosophy forum whereas people might fee uncomfortable discussing the meaning of life without including god in the picture in the spirituality forum.
    The meaning of life: To grow, conquer, reproduce and die.

Well, that was simple enough. I don't think we need a philosophy forum now. 😏
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '08 08:37
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    The meaning of life: To grow, conquer, reproduce and die.

Well, that was simple enough. I don't think we need a philosophy forum now. 😏
    i don't agree. i guess now we need to take it to the proper forum. oh wait, we don't have one

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree