1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 13:31
    there is a BIG empty space to the right on the large second box on the board page "it is now your opponent's move box"...why not have a picture
    box...one could upload an image on your page and be able to change it from time to time...some picture you would like to decorate your page with...this is a SUPERIOR idea and i expect a drumbeat of support...
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 18:36
    ..massive crowds are gathering below by palatial veranda...i hear cheers of "ole"..."viva reinfeld"...i have accepted an invitation to appear in white tie
    at the romanian embassy for a diplomatic dinner...ah...the acceptance of my idea has been overwhelming....
  3. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:34
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    there is a BIG empty space to the right on the large second box on the board page "it is now your opponent's move box"...why not have a picture
    box...one could upload an image on your page and be able to change it from time to time...some picture you would like to decorate your page with...this is a SUPERIOR idea and i expect a drumbeat of support...
    I guess you would put a picture of yourself?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:40
    noooo...i like animals, cartoons and plants....ever see broccoli at sunset ?...
  5. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 22:511 edit
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    noooo...i like animals, cartoons and plants....ever see broccoli at sunset ?...
    No, sorry... You should give me the cell phone number of your dealer... Maybe he's shipping in Canada?!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree