Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 12 Jan '07 02:29
    there is a lot of dead space to the right of the play board ( since the play
    board is stuck way over on the far left and not in the MIDDLE )...so how
    about a box to upload a picture...just like profile page picture...one could
    put up a picture for a time...change it now and then..something nice to look
    at instead of some royal fork...
  2. Standard member Deathyx
    Brain Ninjaaa!
    14 Jan '07 09:01
    i like it
  3. 14 Jan '07 12:08
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    there is a lot of dead space to the right of the play board ( since the play
    board is stuck way over on the far left and not in the MIDDLE )...so how
    about a box to upload a picture...just like profile page picture...one could
    put up a picture for a time...change it now and then..something nice to look
    at instead of some royal fork...
    I would prefer that space was used for something useful, such as displaying the list of moves that have been played.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    14 Jan '07 13:46
    Originally posted by David Tebb
    I would prefer that space was used for something useful, such as displaying the list of moves that have been played.
    I'd prefer a list of moves I shouldn't make!

P-
  5. Standard member Deathyx
    Brain Ninjaaa!
    14 Jan '07 20:27
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    hahaha same here
  6. 14 Jan '07 21:37
    As I mentioned in another thread, a move list (even the last few moves leading up to the current position) would be a great use of the empty space on the game window.
  7. Standard member Deathyx
    Brain Ninjaaa!
    14 Jan '07 21:39
    Originally posted by TenaciousE
    As I mentioned in another thread, a move list (even the last few moves leading up to the current position) would be a great use of the empty space on the game window.
    possibly a 3 previous move color coordinated diagram would be awesome... Using the mini board scale.... blue would be 3 moves ago... green 2 and red the previous move...
  8. 14 Jan '07 21:55
    Thanks to ouroboros' Greasemonkey scripts, I already have that. But I would like bigger message and notes windows. It should be possible to make them automatically adjust to the screen size.
  9. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    14 Jan '07 21:56
    Sounds like a great idea!!!
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    14 Jan '07 23:40
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Thanks to ouroboros' Greasemonkey scripts, I already have that. But I would like bigger message and notes windows. It should be possible to make them automatically adjust to the screen size.
    What script?
  11. 15 Jan '07 00:36
    What script?
    Um, I have no idea... I just saw that the moves are there, and as they apparently aren't for everybody, I assumed it must be one of the scripts.
  12. 15 Jan '07 02:24
    how about a compromise...you could have the choice of a window that
    you could upload your game moves in or a picture...i prefer the picture..
  13. Standard member Turtlestack
    Altered Carbon
    16 Jan '07 04:14

P-
    lol