1. Joined
    03 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 May '06 00:09
    This may have been said b4.
    Can you add PLAY & SPEED buttons to the Game history.
    So one does not have to keep hitting click next/back. This way we can watch the games.
    You can have a slider for playback speed and a pause kinda like the old aVCR's.
    TIA
    FM.
  2. Earth Prime
    Moves
    21 May '06 04:08
    This was invented once. I think russ put it on the way back shelf for now. The link may still be working though if anyone had it....
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 May '06 04:27
    Originally posted by mastronardif
    This may have been said b4.
    Can you add PLAY & SPEED buttons to the Game history.
    So one does not have to keep hitting click next/back. This way we can watch the games.
    You can have a slider for playback speed and a pause kinda like the old aVCR's.
    TIA
    FM.
    If you use firefox. go here... http://www.omacmv.com/gmscripts/rhpplaythroughhistory.user.js

This script will add a "Play Through" link and a "Stop" link to the game history page. There's no slider yet but you can set the speed of it.

To set the speed, click on Tools->Manage User Scripts. Look for the RHP Play Through History script. Highlight it and click on edit. Scroll down until ou see the "var seconds = 1;" line. You can change this '1' to however many seconds you want between moves.

When you click on "Play Through", the board will reset to the starting position and play through the game up until the last move made. You can click on "Stop" anytime to stop it.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 May '06 09:02
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    If you use firefox. go here... http://www.omacmv.com/gmscripts/rhpplaythroughhistory.user.js

This script will add a "Play Through" link and a "Stop" link to the game history page. There's no slider yet but you can set the speed of it.

To set the speed, click on Tools->Manage User Scripts. Look for the RHP Play Through History script. Highlight it and ...[text shortened]... h the game up until the last move made. You can click on "Stop" anytime to stop it.
    Excellent, could you include Timeforchess as well, and also the Board History page?

And it'd be great if you could play through the new lines in the analyse board screen.

Any chance of a back to start link, in the "Game Analysis" section of the Analyse Board screen.

Thanks,

D
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 May '06 11:161 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Excellent, could you include Timeforchess as well, and also the Board History page?

And it'd be great if you could play through the new lines in the analyse board screen.

Any chance of a back to start link, in the "Game Analysis" section of the Analyse Board screen.

Thanks,

D
    Shoot, I meant to include all four mirror sites before I posted it.

There is a back to start arrow in the game history section of the analysis screen already. But I could put a back to start link in the analysis section if you want.

Maybe I'm just really new, but I'm not sure where the board history page is. I thought that was the analysis page.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by new lines. You mean variations that havent been played yet?
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 May '06 15:06
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    Shoot, I meant to include all four mirror sites before I posted it.

There is a back to start arrow in the game history section of the analysis screen already. But I could put a back to start link in the analysis section if you want.

Maybe I'm just really new, but I'm not sure where the board history page is. I thought that was the analysis page.

A ...[text shortened]... so, I'm not sure what you mean by new lines. You mean variations that havent been played yet?
    Game History is at the top of the Game screen, in the grey bar.

Back to start in the Analysis section is what I meant.

The analysis section of the analyse board screen, allows you to explore variations, and then click forward and back through them. These haven't been played, but must be stored somewhere, seeing as the section remembers each position.

Cheers,

D
  7. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 May '06 18:03
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Game History is at the top of the Game screen, in the grey bar.

Back to start in the Analysis section is what I meant.

The analysis section of the analyse board screen, allows you to explore variations, and then click forward and back through them. These haven't been played, but must be stored somewhere, seeing as the section remembers each position.

Cheers,

D
    http://www.omacmv.com/gmscripts/rhpplaythroughhistory.user.js

The sister sites are added as well as the game history page.

Now, forgive my stupidity, but the "Back To Start" link that you want, do you want it to go to the starting position or the position before the variation began? If I understand correctly, both of those are already there. Though the button that resets the board to the starting position is in the game history section of the analysis screen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree