1. Joined
    18 Nov '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '13 09:57
    Could you make the "Waiting for moves" dialog box play a sound (Ping or beep or something) so that when an inactive back-ground browser tab is notified of a move, we are aware of it. (rather than tab to the page every so often)
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    27 Nov '13 14:51
    Originally posted by JimmyLeBond
    Could you make the "Waiting for moves" dialog box play a sound (Ping or beep or something) so that when an inactive back-ground browser tab is notified of a move, we are aware of it. (rather than tab to the page every so often)
    If you click on a game showing as waiting you will see 2 boxes "wait this game" and "wait any game".
    although I haven't tried it on the new site it used to check every few minutes and go automatically to the board for a game where the opponent had moved.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 00:02
    If you use Firefox there's an addon that checks for games waiting every minute and puts the result in the bottom corner of the screen above the timeclock. You can be on a different webpage and it still updates every minute.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree