1. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '05 17:16
    Why doesnt the ratings work like 1 is the number one player and 3500(or the last number) is the worst player?

That way, you can clearly see what the players rating is?? Would anyone agree with me? The current ratings could be used for tournaments and stuff like that, but to see who is number one, was the first thing i did when i registered and i think 99% of all new registrations look who is the number one player! Think about it RHP?

Also, no one player should have the same rating, it just doesnt seem original like that? Just asking?
  2. UK
    Moves
    24 Jan '05 17:45
    You can see numerical ranking of players in the player tables. I think the reason for the rating number system here is because it mirrors rating systems in the "real world".
  3. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '05 22:05
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    Why doesnt the ratings work like 1 is the number one player and 3500(or the last number) is the worst player?

That way, you can clearly see what the players rating is?? Would anyone agree with me? The current ratings could be used for tournaments and stuff like that, but to see who is number one, was the first thing i did when i registered and i think 99 ...[text shortened]... no one player should have the same rating, it just doesnt seem original like that? Just asking?
    what you're talking about isn't rating its ranking which is what you can see in the player table and no two people can have the same ranking. Sounds like what you want is some type of ladder system which im sure most people wouldnt like as the only way to move up in that system is to beat someone higher ranked than you and ;ets say I was ranked #3, the only way I could get to #2 would be to beat either #1 or 2 player.
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 10:08
    Thanks, i never even saw that on the website.
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 10:12
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    what you're talking about isn't rating its ranking which is what you can see in the player table and no two people can have the same ranking. Sounds like what you want is some type of ladder system which im sure most people wouldnt like as the only way to move up in that system is to beat someone higher ranked than you and ;ets say I was ranked #3, the only way I could get to #2 would be to beat either #1 or 2 player.
    Thankx TRACKHEAD21

Like i told the previous guy, i never saw that - thanks for the tip - now i can see who is where. I totally agree that if you wanna be on top you'll have to beat the player which has a higher rating than you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree