1. Cyberspace
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 12:53
    In the player tables there should be a provision to find out your rankings just by writing your user name, instead of having to go through several pages one by one.This would be of a lot help especially for lowly rated players like myself who would otherwise have to spend a considerable time to find our ranking
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 13:11
    At the bottom of the first page, you should see your name there, along with a link that allows you to see your relative position. That link takes you directly to your page.
  3. Standard membergotti2000
    The winemaker
    Austria
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 16:05
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    At the bottom of the first page, you should see your name there, along with a link that allows you to see your relative position. That link takes you directly to your page.
    Provisional ratings are not included in the 'Highest Rating' tab. So I guess you will have to wait until you've 20 finished games befor you'll see that link mwmiller is talking about.

Gotti
  4. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 16:26
    As an aside, the page navigation at the bottom of the player tables is somewhat broken.

At the start (first page) it shows pages 1..20 as links. If you go to 21 you just get 2..21, whereas one would expect the list to center around the current page.

i.e. on page 1 you have 1..20, but on page 20 you have 10..30.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree