1. Joined
    03 Feb '10
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 00:55
    Can anybody help...I reside in Britain but want to play under the Cornish flag. How do I go about getting the flag added to my profile????
    Thanks to any body who can help
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 03:14
    Cornwall isn't listed in the flag index (check the site map) and it's unlikely that Russ will add it, there are hundreds of unofficial flags and it would set a precedent to let any one of them in. You can display the flag of cornwall as your forum avatar or your profile picture.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Feb '11 17:25
    Originally posted by skanky
    Can anybody help...I reside in Britain but want to play under the Cornish flag. How do I go about getting the flag added to my profile????
    As Kewpie has said above it would be difficult because then you would have other flags being asked for (e.g. devon, cheyna, kosovo, etc)

I can only suggest that you put up the Cornish flag as your profile pic or avatar on the site.

Happy St Pirian's day in a couple of weeks time 🙂
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 00:38
    Originally posted by skanky
    I suggest you remain flagless until the appropriate flag becomes available.. it won't, so I can only say there are many likewise here so you're in good company lol..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree