1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 07:24
    How about implement poll threads in the forums? My club got into a game with another and we each get to vote on the moves. well it's move 1 and we have 4 pages of posts. A poll would help greatly. or a thread with a chess board and being able to vote on moves

hope i am not repeating some old thread
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 12:30
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    How about implement poll threads in the forums? My club got into a game with another and we each get to vote on the moves. well it's move 1 and we have 4 pages of posts. A poll would help greatly. or a thread with a chess board and being able to vote on moves

Do you not just discuss this privately within the clan forum?
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 13:16
    I've seen a few of these consultation game threads and some are extremely efficient, others are like the one described. Does anyone have an efficient procedure they would like to make available for all clubs / clans to use?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 13:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

I agree, that would be nice. But I don't think everyone will agree.
    Why don't we vote about it?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 15:36
    Several of the clubs seem to be having these types of games. I think it is a good idea !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree