Possibility to send ONE reminder in a welcome game

Possibility to send ONE reminder in a welcome game

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
05 Feb 18

Originally posted by @baronvonchickenpants
Are move reminders still a thing? I haven't seen the envelope icon on my games for years.
you have to choose the expanded or the Panorama list to see move reminders...

Mr Magic

UK

Moves
05 Feb 18

Lovely, I had no idea!

RHP Member No.16

Moves
05 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
you have to choose the expanded or the Panorama list to see move reminders...
Learned something new.

It used to be just a small icon that would show up on the regular 'my games' page, where the skull or trash bin still show up.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Feb 18

Originally posted by @mwmiller
Learned something new.

It used to be just a small icon that would show up on the regular 'my games' page, where the skull or trash bin still show up.
I know. It took me some time to find it after the site changed ist optics 😉

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
27 Mar 18

The suggested Options were:

* send one reminder for welcome games, even when the trash bin is still on.
* send an automatic reminder by teh Website if someone started a welcome game and didn't move, say after day 3.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
27 Mar 18
1 edit

Will look at this, but as from the soon-to-be released iPhone app, both the mobile apps will send a nag that games are waiting if no move is made.

That is, unless the app has been uninstalled. (Clear intention not to continue!)

The same notifications system can be adopted by the web site too now, so this will be investigated soon.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 Mar 18

Originally posted by @russ
Will look at this, but as from the soon-to-be released iPhone app, both the mobile apps will send a nag that games are waiting if no move is made.

That is, unless the app has been uninstalled. (Clear intention not to continue!)

The same notifications system can be adopted by the web site too now, so this will be investigated soon.
Thank you!