1. Standard memberTippedKing
    Blunder Grandmaster
    Forked by a Knight
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 03:54
    Is there any support for the notion of having the ability to pre-enter your next move based on predicting your opponent's move? It could sure speed some games up if you could make a move, anticipate the countermove, then enter your next move. It would be kind of like eBay bidding where someone else bids, but your bid is still higher, so it autobids for you.

If you really wanted to make it fun you could also come up with some kind of cute rating system for predictive moves. You could come up with a ranking of the most predictable players and a list of the most clairvoyant players.

Thoughts?
  2. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 10:38
    Originally posted by TippedKing
    Is there any support for the notion of having the ability to pre-enter your next move based on predicting your opponent's move? It could sure speed some games up if you could make a move, anticipate the countermove, then enter your next move. It would be kind of like eBay bidding where someone else bids, but your bid is still higher, so it autobids for ...[text shortened]... anking of the most predictable players and a list of the most clairvoyant players.

Thoughts?
    I, for one, like that idea. 🙂

Another, perhaps easier to implement, feature that I'd like to see, is to be able to decide the opening when I create a new game where I'm white. As soon as an opponent accepts the game, my opening move is made and the game is on.
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 13:14
    Originally posted by stocken
    I, for one, like that idea. 🙂

Another, perhaps easier to implement, feature that I'd like to see, is to be able to decide the opening when I create a new game where I'm white. As soon as an opponent accepts the game, my opening move is made and the game is on.
    This is an absolutely cracking idea - i think most ppl would love to see this added.
  4. Home
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 01:42
    I like the Idea, has been suggested on many occasions

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree