1. Standard membermarkdh
    The Dark Knight
    Toronto
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:14
    Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement preemptive moves, this can be done based on a PGN. ie if the board set up looks like this then make this move.

It would allow you to automate certain moves, for example when you can see mate in a certain sequence of moves. You can plot three moves ahead.

Anybody have an opinion on the difficulty and feasibility of setting this up on the site?

Cheers,
    Mark D
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Nov '06 02:36
    Originally posted by markdh
    Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement preemptive moves, this can be done based on a PGN. ie if the board set up looks like this then make this move.

It would allow you to automate certain moves, for example when you can see mate in a certain sequence of moves. You can plot three moves ahead.

Anybody have an opinion on the difficulty and feasibility of setting this up on the site?

Cheers,
    Mark D
    Check the second post of this thread. This comes up now and then under different titles.

Thread 56172

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree