1. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 13:31
    I think it would be a good idea for clan leaders to be given moderatory power over their clan forum. For things such as removal of offensive posts, the deletion of dead threads and the closing of threads if necessary. Such things would be solely the leaders responsibility and moderation to be performed at their own discretion.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 13:56
    I only have very nice and decent clan members in my clan. Not a harsh or naughty word in my forum to be found.
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 15:04
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I only have very nice and decent clan members in my clan. Not a harsh or naughty word in my forum to be found.
    But people make mistakes.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 23:46
    Interesting note, mods still have some powers in the private forums. They can close threads for example.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '05 15:08
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Look, I'm not joining your clan no matter how much you beg. You're just going to have to get over it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree