1. West Virginia
    Moves
    04 Oct '07 18:34
    Unlike the public forums, the private forums have a limited audience like a PM. I wouldn't mind seeing them more exposed to the members of the clans they belong to by placing a list of the private forums with the last update date. Of course a click on the name takes you to the private forum.

I'm not saying this is the greatest idea since someone decided to slice bread, but I believe in some cases it may help in getting more activity in the private forums. At the very least it could save a page load or two in getting there.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Oct '07 20:11
    Originally posted by Drax946
    Unlike the public forums, the private forums have a limited audience like a PM. I wouldn't mind seeing them more exposed to the members of the clans they belong to by placing a list of the private forums with the last update date. Of course a click on the name takes you to the private forum.

I'm not saying this is the greatest idea since someone decided t ...[text shortened]... ty in the private forums. At the very least it could save a page load or two in getting there.
    Even a simple "talky bubble" next to our clan names linking to the forum in our profile would be nice.

P-
  3. West Virginia
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 02:07
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Even a simple "talky bubble" next to our clan names linking to the forum in our profile would be nice.

P-
    Cool idea too! To have them show up when there is an update since last visit would be way too much to ask, and more than likely a permanent link to the clan's forum would be much easier. Having them attached to the clan list on the My Home page would be a nice addition!

I still would like to see something that lets me know there has been a change in the forum like date of last update on the Private Forums page.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 11:16
    How about a "My Private Forums" in the MyGames>EmailGames line on the "My Games" page where everybody goes? Then it would be easy to duck in for a quick look while waiting for someone to move.
  5. West Virginia
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 17:08
    There is a link to the My Private Forums page in the Forums menu on the bar, so having a button seems like it would just be a duplicate of that.
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Oct '07 05:37
    You're right - I'm just being lazy 😕
  7. Gold Coast
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 04:52
    Originally posted by Drax946

This is a great idea! I've seen private forums get pretty much abandoned even though the clan is still alive.

I would like to see a link on the "My Games" page because that is where I mostly go. It should only be there, or be different, if there are new messages since last time visited.

It would also be nice to get a link back to the forum if someone actually replies to a specific post - even on public forums.

Cheers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree