1. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 01:18
    Where's our access list to the forum posts of ourselves and others within our clans and clubs?

There is no way to make reference to previous posts without trawling through the threads.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 02:18
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Where's our access list to the forum posts of ourselves and others within our clans and clubs?

There is no way to make reference to previous posts without trawling through the threads.
    There seems to be an assumption that the public forum is where almost all of the activity is, and that private forums are just for the odd group message. You wouldn't need search functions then, there'd only be one or two threads.

Perhaps someone should tell those at the top of the tree how much traffic has moved to the private forums.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 09:39
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Perhaps someone should tell those at the top of the tree how much traffic has moved to the private forums.
    If they're worth their salt as web developers, the monkeys at the top of the tree should have detailed stats on exactly how much poo-flinging the monkeys at the bottom are doing and where most of this poo is being flung.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 10:34
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    exactly how much poo-flinging the monkeys at the bottom are doing and where most of this poo is being flung.
    Poo-Flinging Clan? 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree