1. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 07:58
    I was wondering if anyone else gets this problem.

Sometimes when I click on "My Archives", instead of getting my archive list, it hangs for a short while trying to load the list and then gives up, leaving the page blank.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 08:31
    Doesn't happen to me.

I could see a problem occuring when players with a high number of played games have the single page option on.

But I have that on and with 375 played games I've got no problems.
  3. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 09:57
    I just tried to set up with a single page look as well works just fine. You may want to see what all your computer has running and if there is enough memory available
  4. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 10:16
    I think it is probably a memory caching problem with my PC at home. At work it is all fine. Should be able to sort it out.

Cheers.
  5. Joined
    05 Aug '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 11:08
    Me too.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 19:01
    The new 'my games' page is well into development now and it is a little different from what we have now. I won't give anything away now, but I should have a beta version running alongside the current 'my games' page early next week. Once enough people are happy, I will roll it out to everyone.

I mention this because one new limitation that will be introduced is that the archive folders must be paged through, and cannot be rendered in one massive list, as happens now. (This is the reason you are seeing blank screen - the request for all your old games times out. This not good for you, or the web server.)

Stay tuned.

-Russ
  7. Earth Prime
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 19:41
    "...that will be introduced is that the archive folders must be paged through..."

!!!!??!??!?!??!!??!??!!!!
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 20:09
    Well, that is clue one!

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree