1. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    15 May '05 01:43
    definetly needs to be longer...i want to put a quote in...and only 500 characters???? This definetly should be longer for members.
  2. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    15 May '05 02:34
    Originally posted by TDR1
    definetly needs to be longer...i want to put a quote in...and only 500 characters???? This definetly should be longer for members.
    I agree. I tell people about myself, but have no room to include my incredibly witty remarks *chirp chirp*. Anyway, I'd like to see a longer profile. I think the reason for such a limit is because of limited space considering how many people are on the site.
  3. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    17 May '05 16:321 edit
    maybe something for all the small talk like:

name:
    etc:

then a personal section for all the whitty remarks and comments about yourself or others.

also bigger avatars

but i can appreciate the need for saving space with so many members, but the profile page should have more personal features for subscribers

also i'm going to be a little dismayed after i've finished 300 games, the graph should show it all

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree