1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 05:48
    This is a really stupid idea, I totally admit it, but it would be fun to see how many people checked out my profile. Is that like too vain? Forget that, don't answer it. Anyway, it was just a thought that a page counter on that page would be cool.

Then, of course, a page counter on the clan home page seems like it would also be cool, too, right?

Does anyone else agree or should I just get over it?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 06:07
    Originally posted by coquette
    This is a really stupid idea, I totally admit it, but it would be fun to see how many people checked out my profile. Is that like too vain? Forget that, don't answer it. Anyway, it was just a thought that a page counter on that page would be cool.

Then, of course, a page counter on the clan home page seems like it would also be cool, too, right?

Agree. Cool. But not high priority. But cool.
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 10:12
    This is a really stupid idea, I totally admit it, but it would be fun to see how many people checked out my profile. Is that like too vain?

Judging by your profile picture vainty, you might be a little vain
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 16:49
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Judging by your profile picture vainty, you might be a little vain
    And possibly a little Wayne.

D
  5. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 22:34

I check you out regularly. You're like the lady across the aisle on the train; I try to ignore you but every so often my gaze keeps shooting back. If you like I could PM you when it happens and you can keep a count.
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 03:58
    no pm's please
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    29 Oct '07 13:23

You work for the FBI, don't you. Surely you have that info without RHP providing it.
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Moves
    29 Oct '07 23:32
    Back in the days it was possible using a picture from a webstat site. Now the pictures are stored on RHP servers, this trick doesn't work anymore.

i received a few views average a day for about a year. Part of them was from myself, keeping an eye on my tournament entry stats and win / losses score.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 04:56
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    And possibly a little Wayne.

D
    Perhaps you should see a psychologist about this little obsession you have with calling women men.

I'm guessing it stems from inadequacy issues.

Perhaps you are so afraid of women that you must denigrate them whenever possible in order to feel more like a man.

How sad.

You don't have to suffer alone, though, there is help available for your problem.

Seek, and you shall find.
  10. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 05:081 edit
    Since we're all anonymous here, how about we invent a couple of new genders to get away from the boring male / female stuff?

Terry Pratchett or Monty Python style preferred.

{edit} oops, sorry - thought I was in the General forum for a moment. ... shrinks away with tail between legs ...
  11. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 23:20
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    ... shrinks away with tail between legs ...
    Thought so ...
    😉