1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:14
    You're way off. DoctorScribbles has them both beat in the arrogance department -- by a mile.
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You're way off. DoctorScribbles has them both beat in the arrogance department -- by a mile.
    He really is always right though.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:20
    Originally posted by Starrman
    He really is always right though.
    What's your excuse then? 😉
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:39
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What's your excuse then? 😉
    I dream of one day being just like Cribs.
  5. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 20:41
    Starrman dear,

Not once did you mention the NSFW aspect as clarification of your position.

You post this right after I do indeed mention NSFW O_o

'Space Travel' is not something that would be classified as 'NSFW' so no, I am not suggesting that nobody should discuss this.

So forgive me if I am a tad bit confused with your "logic". Am I not allowed to bring up new points into the discussion? I brought up NSFW just to show you how comparing "Space Travel" to Sex is ludicrous. They are two completely different things. Sex is inappropriate for minors, where as subjects like Space Travel are.

I'm sorry you have trouble understanding either English, or perhaps the concept of discussion.

I can understand English fine, thank you. I just don't understand Starrmanish...

But anyway, I don't see why we are still arguing...I already said I changed my mind. We are in colossal need of some good sex talk here people. I know if we raise the age we will be forcing some minors who have not done anything wrong off the forums, but who cares as long as we are happy?

....so Starrman, what are you wearing?

🙂
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 21:00
    Originally posted by Raven69
    ....so Starrman, what are you wearing? 🙂
    Sackcloth and ashes?
  7. Joined
    28 Apr '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 18:06
    Originally posted by Starrman
    To clarify, I intended this to apply to the forums only. I suggested 16 because it is the legal age for sex in the UK, I understand it may differ in other countries and might have to be raised to say 18.
    that seems dangerous

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree