1. Joined
    25 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '06 08:29
    Did a quick google search of the site and nothing was obvious, however apologies if this has been covered:

Player tables, organised by country when you click on the flag. I try my hardest to stay in top 100 pages but I'd like to know how I was getting on against my kinsmen. Being Scottish this might not be as difficult to get nearer the top! (There's only 4 of us up here in Scotland and at least one of us is a sheep....he still beats me though).
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '06 15:12
    Originally posted by FelixMc
    Did a quick google search of the site and nothing was obvious, however apologies if this has been covered:

Player tables, organised by country when you click on the flag. I try my hardest to stay in top 100 pages but I'd like to know how I was getting on against my kinsmen. Being Scottish this might not be as difficult to get nearer the top! (There's only 4 of us up here in Scotland and at least one of us is a sheep....he still beats me though).
    No one knows if the flag represents nationality or location.

There is a lot of Antarctican chess players, more than the inhabitatants themselves. Perhaps penguins are keen of chess, I don't know.

Then there are Palestines, but they have no flag in RHP. What flags do they play under? The Israeli flag, I don't know.

So i think there is more Scottish than you think, but some may call themselves citizens of United Kingdom, or if they are emigrants, perhaps they give the tribute to their new country, I don't know.

I am born in Sweden, talk swedish and live in Sweden. That I know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree