1. San Diego
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 19:351 edit
    This is an excellent site. Some suggestions to make it excellenter:

1. Distinguish between rated games and non-rated games in players' profiles and in the tables. Either: (1) display rated W-L-D record separately from non-rated record, or (2) (this is probably better) display only the rated W-L-D record.

2. Allow third party observers to be able to tell if a game (one that they're not playing) is rated or non-rated--both games in progress and completed games.

3. Show the timing rules (timeout and time bank) for games that are completed.

4. Allow a Fischer delay as an option in selecting timing rules.

5. Allow zero timeout as an option in selecting timing rules. Sometimes this appears in tournaments, and it is an interesting rule.

Edit: 6. Update the Games Explorer.

Edit: 7. Make a link to the Games Explorer available. It is not accessible by link from anywhere I can find, not even the Site Map.

Thanks!
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '07 20:341 edit
    I'd settle for these at the moment :

1. Display only the rated W-L-D record on player profiles.

5. Allow zero timeout as an option in selecting timing rules. Sometimes this appears in tournaments, and it is an interesting rule.

Edit: 6. Update the Games Explorer.

Edit: 7. Make a link to the Games Explorer available. It is not accessible by link from anywhere I can find, not even the Site Map.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree