1. Standard memberLocutusofBorg
    Resistance is futile
    The Cube
    Moves
    31 Jul '07 14:09
    I often find myself in 'My Games' and try to remember the ratings of my opponents. I know how to get to the opponents user profile, but a sortable ratings column with a hot link to a players list sorted by ratings could come in very handy.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Jul '07 15:18
    Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
    I often find myself in 'My Games' and try to remember the ratings of my opponents. I know how to get to the opponents user profile, but a sortable ratings column with a hot link to a players list sorted by ratings could come in very handy.
    you can't sort using this page, but it gives you ratings at a glance.

If you don't see ratings, it's a firefox feature.

P-

I've gone to YOUR public games, shut off mini boards, and viewed your games in progress. I accessed this page from your profile.

Good luck with your idea, this is just something I hope helps you a little.

http://www.timeforchess.com/core/viewpublicgames.php?p1name=LocutusofBorg&p2name=&showgamescode=I&Search=Search
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '07 18:12
    Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
    Try clicking on Player Tables at the top of the page.
  4. Standard memberLocutusofBorg
    Resistance is futile
    The Cube
    Moves
    31 Jul '07 19:20
    1.) You can sort/reverse sort on the 'My Games' screen. Just click on any 'hot' column heading.

2.) I know about the other ways to get to a player's rating, thanks. The point i was trying to make is that i would prefer to see all of my opponents ratings at a glance, than be able to sort all of my games by my opponents ratings. Once sorted to my liking i would then click on the '## games waiting' hot link and traverse my games from easier (lower ratings) to much harder games (higher ratings) or viceversa.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree