RE: How Cheaters are Detected

RE: How Cheaters are Detected

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
21 Jan 05

Originally posted by mateulose
Sorry, I don't analyze lop-sided games where you are up an entire queen for 2 knights (and you even had to audacity to say you were behind in material) and have all your opponents peices cluttered to the back rank. That's why you won, that's why he resigned, THAT'S MY ANALYSIS! Understand?

Now show me an even position with even material or close to ...[text shortened]... upid. If that's your "best game" worth analysis, then no, I'm not wasting time with you. . .
Will your arrogance ever ends?

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
21 Jan 05

Originally posted by mateulose
Sorry, I don't analyze lop-sided games where you are up an entire queen for 2 knights (and you even had to audacity to say you were behind in material) and have all your opponents peices cluttered to the back rank. That's why you won, that's why he resigned, THAT'S MY ANALYSIS! Understand?

Now show me an even position with even material or close to ...[text shortened]... upid. If that's your "best game" worth analysis, then no, I'm not wasting time with you. . .
Why are you sounding so upset, it was a simple request. You said you could anylise up to a gm level, I just asked you to anylise this game, you've refused to do so for over a week. Why is that? You say he blundered, can you point out where? What were the moves that allowed me to win? What were his blunders? You said before you would'nt have resigned, but now you say it's obvious why he did. What's the difference now?

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
21 Jan 05

Ok maybe it's just this game that bothers you. I had picked this one because my opponent did things that did'nt make a lot of sense to me. I was unsure about some of his moves, why he did'nt take my rook, etc...

You want a more even position played by a better opponent. With all apoligies to exy whom is much better then I am, and has beaten me countless times I submit this game for you :

Game 790472