1. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 13:25
    In the future when people are physically hooked up to computers as in man and machine I would like to get a button on my GUI that would allow me to slap someone up side the head or possibly box some ears from my home. I know that it's not possible yet but I think someone should be writing the code so we can be prepared for the eventuality.

RTh
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 13:29
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    In the future when people are physically hooked up to computers as in man and machine I would like to get a button on my GUI that would allow me to slap someone up side the head or possibly box some ears from my home. I know that it's not possible yet but I think someone should be writing the code so we can be prepared for the eventuality.

RTh
    as long as you are the guinea pig 🙂
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 13:54
    Or maybe even an electric jolt - should be easy enough one day soon methinks - I can't wait. There going to be a few jolting at RHP. hehe.
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 14:031 edit

RTh
    i love this idea. but why waste time with head slaps? go straight for the 1-2 combo. left jab to the jaw, slam the right power shot into the nose.

Or , like Dr S said, if you remember an early simpson episode where they went to Dr Marvin Monroe and got hooked up to electric shock chairs and they could zap each other, that would be cool to. send out a shock to some people
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 14:07
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    i love this idea. but why waste time with head slaps? go straight for the 1-2 combo. left jab to the jaw, slam the right power shot into the nose.

Or , like Dr S said, if you remember an early simpson episode where they went to Dr Marvin Monroe and got hooked up to electric shock chairs and they could zap each other, that would be cool to. send out a shock to some people
    And you attempt to teach children. 🙄
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 14:23
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    And you attempt to teach children. 🙄
    that insult is worn out. i expect better from you.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 16:20
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    that insult is worn out. i expect better from you.
    And I expect teachers (even the ones that teach useless crap like Social Studies or Gym) to be able to use the shift key.
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 17:16
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    And I expect teachers (even the ones that teach useless crap like Social Studies or Gym) to be able to use the shift key.
    i don't. and now you are attacking grammar? i still expect better from you, the self proclaimed "sarcasm king" is losing it
  9. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 18:52
    In the future when people are physically hooked up to computers as in man and machine I would like to get a button on my GUI that would allow me to slap someone up side the head or possibly box some ears from my home.
    I believe there is already a vibrator thingy like this on the market, controlable from far away by another computer. Sure this must fit somewhere in the game of chess. Sorry, I don't know details about this...
  10. London
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 22:40
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I believe there is already a vibrator thingy like this on the market, controlable from far away by another computer. Sure this must fit somewhere in the game of chess. Sorry, I don't know details about this...
    Vibrators usually fit somewhere else my good man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree