1. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 05:35
    Can we please be allowed to leave a reason inside "My Challenge Settings" saying why we are not letting people challenge if you are over x games? I want to stop challenges so I only have clan/tourny/games i accepted and no random invites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I only want to do this if I can leave a reason...
  2. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 05:57
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Can we please be allowed to leave a reason inside "My Challenge Settings" saying why we are not letting people challenge if you are over x games? I want to stop challenges so I only have clan/tourny/games i accepted and no random invites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I only want to do this if I can leave a reason...
    You could just write it in your profile.
  3. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 08:211 edit
    Why would you need a reason? I think everyone here has some sort of limit as to how many games they can handle and has a preference as to what kind of games they would like.
    It only makes sense that they set restrictions on games that they will accept based on personal preferences.

I always assumed that people without preferences set, just hadn't found them yet. Like going to a resturant. Just because you haven't ordered doesn't mean you want everything.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree