1. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Joined
    26 Apr '04
    Moves
    21784
    24 Feb '05 06:29
    I'd like to see the option to recommend an entire thread. Some are just worthy of it.


    Nyxie
    the Valkyrja
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    24 Feb '05 17:01
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    I'd like to see the option to recommend an entire thread. Some are just worthy of it.


    Nyxie
    the Valkyrja
    Here is one better... if the forum list showed how many recs are inside a thread, that way we wouldn't need to change the rec rule, and you could know just how rec'd a thread is at a glance.

    P
  3. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Joined
    26 Apr '04
    Moves
    21784
    24 Feb '05 19:31
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Here is one better... if the forum list showed how many recs are inside a thread, that way we wouldn't need to change the rec rule, and you could know just how rec'd a thread is at a glance.

    P
    That's a good way of incorporating both ideas at once. Gosh phlab show off that grey matter.

    Nyxie
  4. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    12969
    25 Feb '05 11:512 edits
    I'm neutral on the idea but for the sake of specification: t'would be better still to count only one rec per person within the same thread, regardless of how many posts they recommended within that thread.

    Edit: sloppy spec there: it shouldn't be 'regardless' as they need to rec at least one post. All I mean is that after the first rec in that thread, it shouldn't matter how many other posts they rec in the same thread
  5. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Joined
    12 Oct '04
    Moves
    8623
    25 Feb '05 18:05
    We should be able to see who rec'd a post. Then we can view posts rec'ed by people in our buddy list.

    After all (and with due respect), I do NOT want to see a post rec'd by RBHill. (And I repeat, due respect given - I am atheist).

    However, something rec'd by Nyxie (for eg), let's see it!



  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    25 Feb '05 18:25
    Originally posted by Alcra
    We should be able to see who rec'd a post. Then we can view posts rec'ed by people in our buddy list.

    After all (and with due respect), I do NOT want to see a post rec'd by RBHill. (And I repeat, due respect given - I am atheist).

    However, something rec'd by Nyxie (for eg), let's see it!



    I don't want anyone knowing what I rec'd... I'd be beaten with a sack of doorknobs for sure.

    P
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Joined
    06 Jan '03
    Moves
    15730
    27 Feb '05 11:54
    I like the idea for "this thread got 10 recs..."
    🙂
    th
Back to Top