1. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 May '05 04:08
    I would like to let players know that I was on-line even though I did not have a game in which I had recently moved.sometimes there are players that are active but seem to be unaware that I am waiting.if I could make a virtual move(a move that wasn't)I would let others know that I was "active".
  2. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    08 May '05 09:12
    Originally posted by jimmac
    I would like to let players know that I was on-line even though I did not have a game in which I had recently moved.sometimes there are players that are active but seem to be unaware that I am waiting.if I could make a virtual move(a move that wasn't)I would let others know that I was "active".
    I like this idea but would make it simpler. A simple button which says something like "I am here and waiting" or "I have gone away so don't bother waiting".

I know it is possible to log out but many poeple don't do that.
  3. Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    08 May '05 09:22
    Originally posted by Wheely
    I like this idea but would make it simpler. A simple button which says something like "I am here and waiting" or "I have gone away so don't bother waiting".

I know it is possible to log out but many poeple don't do that.
    or how about when you log in you are shown as active?
  4. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    08 May '05 09:56
    Originally posted by elopawn
    or how about when you log in you are shown as active?
    To be honest, I rarely log out and therefore rarely log in. I imagine many people are the same in that respect.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 May '05 10:27
    I would also like a notification button for when an active player stops for the night so I do not refresh for the next 30 min or so before I finally give up.This would be similar to the "move" button.I try to do this on my last move via a message but sometimes I get called away at a time that I can not make a rushed move.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree