1. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    23 May '06 04:29
    Remove the recommended posts counter off the top of the posts when posting in a private forum
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 May '06 05:12
    Originally posted by rmacken
    Remove the recommended posts counter off the top of the posts when posting in a private forum
    Now that things have been tightened up and reccing in the private forums is no longer possible this is a good idea.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 May '06 09:30
    Done.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    23 May '06 13:39
    Originally posted by Russ
    Done.

-Russ
    What's a rec?

😞
  5. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 08:48
    Originally posted by Russ
    Done.

-Russ
    This option appears to be back Russ??😕
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 08:55
    This option appears to be back Russ??😕
    It doesn't bother me.

What really bothered me was the fact that when I got a recommendation I couldn't figure out who it was from because there was no rec count at the top of my posts when I searched.

D
  7. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 09:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It doesn't bother me.

What really bothered me was the fact that when I got a recommendation I couldn't figure out who it was from because there was no rec count at the top of my posts when I searched.

D
    I doesnt really bother me either but it is pointless being there in the private forum. It has been removed in the passed but not sure if Russ may have done a reboot and it has returned!

Yes, I agree about not knowing who has recced you can be a bit of a pain but also a kind of pleasure!!😛
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 12:081 edit
    Yes, I agree about not knowing who has recced you can be a bit of a pain but also a kind of pleasure!!😛
    Sorry, a bit sick today and typed my post completely wrong. I meant to say, I couldn't figure out what post had been recced when the rec count didn't show up when I searched my posts. This was a side effect of removing the rec count from private forums.

Bed.

D
  9. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 12:40
    Sorry, a bit sick today and typed my post completely wrong. I meant to say, I couldn't figure out what post had been recced when the rec count didn't show up when I searched my posts. This was a side effect of removing the rec count from private forums.

Bed.

D
    I think then, with all the information, there is absolutely NO point in having the rec system at all.
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 14:07
    ..I meant to say, I couldn't figure out what post had been recced when the rec count didn't show up when I searched my posts. This was a side effect of removing the rec count from private forums.

Bed.

D
    Looks like it's been fixed for when you search through your own.
    It has on mine anyway. 🙂
  11. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 14:15
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Looks like it's been fixed for when you search through your own.
    It has on mine anyway. 🙂
    I think Rag was refering to the Recommend option at the top of the page next to private forums. You used to be able to click on it and it came up with all your posts that had been recced in accending order.

No longer available.
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 14:57
    I think Rag was refering to the Recommend option at the top of the page next to private forums. You used to be able to click on it and it came up with all your posts that had been recced in accending order.

No longer available.
    Nope, but too tired and sick to explain clearly.

D
  13. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '06 15:07
    Nope, but too tired and sick to explain clearly.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree