1. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    3242
    24 Aug '05 00:03
    How about a recs per post stat instead of recs? It might stop some of the crap the forums get buried in.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    24 Aug '05 00:123 edits
    Originally posted by Pullhard
    How about a recs per post stat instead of recs? It might stop some of the crap the forums get buried in.
    Oh I'm going to lose in that stat.

    EDIT: 3266 posts (that haven't been deleted) and 416 recs gives 0.12737 recs per post.

    Worse however it gives 10.17 posts per day 😲

    EDIT2: Maybe mine isn't so bad Phlabibit scores 0.07095. And as a bonus when making his first ever post he typed in the wrong box.
  3. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    69659
    24 Aug '05 00:271 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Oh I'm going to lose in that stat.

    EDIT: 3266 posts (that haven't been deleted) and 416 recs gives 0.12737 recs per post.

    Worse however it gives 10.17 posts per day 😲
    Still thrashing me though. 514 posts with 56 recs giving a ratio of 0.1089.

    EDIT: Out of curiosity, I checked out shavixmir. 4451 posts with 898 recs. An impressive 0.2018!
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    24 Aug '05 02:26
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Oh I'm going to lose in that stat.

    EDIT: 3266 posts (that haven't been deleted) and 416 recs gives 0.12737 recs per post.

    Worse however it gives 10.17 posts per day 😲

    EDIT2: Maybe mine isn't so bad Phlabibit scores 0.07095. And as a bonus when making his first ever post he typed in the wrong box.
    I posted years before there was a rec system, and sometimes I'm forced to say things few would like....

    Other than that... yes, I post a lot.

    P-
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    24 Aug '05 02:31
    Originally posted by lausey
    Still thrashing me though. 514 posts with 56 recs giving a ratio of 0.1089.

    EDIT: Out of curiosity, I checked out shavixmir. 4451 posts with 898 recs. An impressive 0.2018!
    Pradtf

    .447004

    P-
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    24 Aug '05 02:511 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Pradtf

    .447004

    P-
    Even beats katty (0.26561).

    EDIT: Bad news though, Ironman31 wins with a whopping 1.48718 recs per post.
  7. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    3242
    24 Aug '05 03:27
    Does this mean you all like the idea?
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    24 Aug '05 03:38
    Originally posted by Pullhard
    Does this mean you all like the idea?
    No. We like wasting time with numbers.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    24 Aug '05 03:58
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No. We like wasting time with numbers.
    *Rim Shot

    Pah-dump Tsh!

    P-
  10. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    3242
    24 Aug '05 04:01
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No. We like wasting time with numbers.
    You are too cool
  11. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Joined
    29 Jan '04
    Moves
    103056
    24 Aug '05 07:00
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Oh I'm going to lose in that stat.

    EDIT: 3266 posts (that haven't been deleted) and 416 recs gives 0.12737 recs per post.

    Worse however it gives 10.17 posts per day 😲

    EDIT2: Maybe mine isn't so bad Phlabibit scores 0.07095. And as a bonus when making his first ever post he typed in the wrong box.
    Where does one get one's number of posts from?
  12. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    69659
    24 Aug '05 10:101 edit
    Originally posted by ivangrice
    Where does one get one's number of posts from?
    Do a search on a particular player, see the number of pages of posts they have. There are 15 posts per page so you can calculate the number of posts.

    Obviously the last page wouldn't necessarily have 15 posts, so you would have to take that into account.
  13. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Joined
    26 May '04
    Moves
    25749
    24 Aug '05 12:53
    I did recs per MOVE about a year ago, that's a lot easier to calculate. It's also a good way of working out who comes here to play chess and who comes here to fill the emptiness of their life by moping around the forums.

    My recs per move is pretty high, unfortunately.
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    24 Aug '05 13:20
    Originally posted by orfeo
    I did recs per MOVE about a year ago, that's a lot easier to calculate. It's also a good way of working out who comes here to play chess and who comes here to fill the emptiness of their life by moping around the forums.

    My recs per move is pretty high, unfortunately.
    You spelled LOW wrong.

    P-
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    24 Aug '05 15:17
    How did you guys find out how many posts you've made?
Back to Top