Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    21 Jul '05 21:06
    how about a list showing where you recieved your recs....i'm fed up with seeing my rec count add up but not knowing where i got them. we should be able to click a tab, like the most recommended tab, and see all the posts we have got recs for.

fred
  2. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    21 Jul '05 21:56
    Depends what the real purpose is of reccing. If it is for our almighty RHP-iniators (to see what is noteworthy to keep in mind), then it is not useful to build a feature where you can see what posts of one were recced.
  3. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    21 Jul '05 23:50
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    how about a list showing where you recieved your recs....i'm fed up with seeing my rec count add up but not knowing where i got them. we should be able to click a tab, like the most recommended tab, and see all the posts we have got recs for.

fred
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    22 Jul '05 18:04

fred
    How about more quality in your posts... you'd have more recs... and a reason to wonder where they came from.... FREDDY.

P-
  5. 22 Jul '05 18:05

fred
    There in your closet that you need to come out of
  6. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    22 Jul '05 22:21
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    How about more quality in your posts... you'd have more recs... and a reason to wonder where they came from.... FREDDY.

P-
    Oh yeah,like if your post speaking of how your # of recs was the same of your height was rec-worthy.............
  7. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    23 Jul '05 01:02
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Oh yeah,like if your post speaking of how your # of recs was the same of your height was rec-worthy.............
    Certainly not as rec worthy as when I compared your drivel to a wet fart.

P-
  8. Standard member ark13
    Enola Straight
    23 Jul '05 01:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Certainly not as rec worthy as when I compared your drivel to a wet fart.

P-
    There once was a day when Phlabibit was a good, honest, and kind man. He moderated posts on RHP without abusing his power, and was nice to all. But that day is now long gone. :'(