1. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    21 Jul '05 21:06
    how about a list showing where you recieved your recs....i'm fed up with seeing my rec count add up but not knowing where i got them. we should be able to click a tab, like the most recommended tab, and see all the posts we have got recs for.

    fred
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208502
    21 Jul '05 21:56
    Depends what the real purpose is of reccing. If it is for our almighty RHP-iniators (to see what is noteworthy to keep in mind), then it is not useful to build a feature where you can see what posts of one were recced.
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    212035
    21 Jul '05 23:50
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    how about a list showing where you recieved your recs....i'm fed up with seeing my rec count add up but not knowing where i got them. we should be able to click a tab, like the most recommended tab, and see all the posts we have got recs for.

    fred
    search forums - enter your username and the dates you want to check
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    22 Jul '05 18:04
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    how about a list showing where you recieved your recs....i'm fed up with seeing my rec count add up but not knowing where i got them. we should be able to click a tab, like the most recommended tab, and see all the posts we have got recs for.

    fred
    How about more quality in your posts... you'd have more recs... and a reason to wonder where they came from.... FREDDY.

    P-
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '03
    Moves
    1058
    22 Jul '05 18:05
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    how about a list showing where you recieved your recs....i'm fed up with seeing my rec count add up but not knowing where i got them. we should be able to click a tab, like the most recommended tab, and see all the posts we have got recs for.

    fred
    There in your closet that you need to come out of 🙄
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    22 Jul '05 22:21
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    How about more quality in your posts... you'd have more recs... and a reason to wonder where they came from.... FREDDY.

    P-
    Oh yeah,like if your post speaking of how your # of recs was the same of your height was rec-worthy.............
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    23 Jul '05 01:02
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Oh yeah,like if your post speaking of how your # of recs was the same of your height was rec-worthy.............
    Certainly not as rec worthy as when I compared your drivel to a wet fart.

    P-
  8. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    12800
    23 Jul '05 01:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Certainly not as rec worthy as when I compared your drivel to a wet fart.

    P-
    There once was a day when Phlabibit was a good, honest, and kind man. He moderated posts on RHP without abusing his power, and was nice to all. But that day is now long gone. :'(
Back to Top