Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member TheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    29 Jul '05 02:10
    When someone makes a posting it is not automatically for the 1st person who wrote a reply.
    So wouldn't it be better to be able to see just WHO the message is intended for.

ie: I messege a reply to somebody. But the site does not say that PacMan replies.... so each person knows exactly who is reffering to who. Not very clear this I know, but have a couple of large brandy's and it'll all slip into a correct sentence and we'll all live happily ever after.
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    29 Jul '05 02:39
    Originally posted by TheSphinx
    When someone makes a posting it is not automatically for the 1st person who wrote a reply.
    So wouldn't it be better to be able to see just WHO the message is intended for.

ie: I messege a reply to somebody. But the site does not say that PacMan replies.... so each person knows exactly who is reffering to who. Not very clear this I know, but have a ...[text shortened]... ge brandy's and it'll all slip into a correct sentence and we'll all live happily ever after.
    Zwah?
  3. Standard member Ringtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    29 Jul '05 02:55
    Originally posted by TheSphinx

ie: I messege a reply to somebody. But the site does not say that PacMan replies.... so each person knows exactly who is reffering to who. Not very clear this I know, but have a ...[text shortened]... ge brandy's and it'll all slip into a correct sentence and we'll all live happily ever after.
    Have another brandy and then another for yourself.....repost....and I will understand it completely.

RTh
  4. Standard member TheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    29 Jul '05 03:22
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    Have another brandy and then another for yourself.....repost....and I will understand it completely.

RTh
    You know when you write something really dam stupid without thinking, well, that's my defence.

And yes, I have another large brandy sitting next to me, looking at me, absorbing me, watching for the moment it is going to get drunk....

Okay I screwed up mates, please accept my apologies. :-)
  5. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    29 Jul '05 20:16 / 1 edit
    so... is the site suggestion that we should all be sipping brandy while reading the forums? I'll go for that!
  6. Standard member Gatecrasher
    Whale watching
    29 Jul '05 21:35
    Originally posted by MIODude
    so... is the site suggestion that we should all be sipping brandy while reading the forums? I'll go for that!
    Can I opt for a single malt rather. A nice wee dram of Lagavulin, laddie...
  7. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    29 Jul '05 21:56
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    Can I opt for a single malt rather. A nice wee dram of Lagavulin, laddie...
    Have a glass of what you like, mines an 'Ebulum' Elderberry Black Ale right now (and quite tasty too!)

8. 29 Jul '05 22:20
    I am having a mountain chai. Somehow I think that might not be as effective, though.
  9. Standard member RookRAK
    Out of drinks
    29 Jul '05 23:52
    Originally posted by MIODude
    Gets my rec!

Finally, a worthwhile site suggestion
  10. 30 Jul '05 01:31
    Originally posted by RookRAK
    Gets my rec!

Finally, a worthwhile site suggestion
    Yes, please follow that suggestion... And don't move in our games before you have been reading the forums for a while.