1. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 02:10
    When someone makes a posting it is not automatically for the 1st person who wrote a reply.
    So wouldn't it be better to be able to see just WHO the message is intended for.

ie: I messege a reply to somebody. But the site does not say that PacMan replies.... so each person knows exactly who is reffering to who. Not very clear this I know, but have a couple of large brandy's and it'll all slip into a correct sentence and we'll all live happily ever after.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 02:39
    Originally posted by TheSphinx
    When someone makes a posting it is not automatically for the 1st person who wrote a reply.
    So wouldn't it be better to be able to see just WHO the message is intended for.

ie: I messege a reply to somebody. But the site does not say that PacMan replies.... so each person knows exactly who is reffering to who. Not very clear this I know, but have a ...[text shortened]... ge brandy's and it'll all slip into a correct sentence and we'll all live happily ever after.
    Zwah?
  3. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 02:55
    Originally posted by TheSphinx

ie: I messege a reply to somebody. But the site does not say that PacMan replies.... so each person knows exactly who is reffering to who. Not very clear this I know, but have a ...[text shortened]... ge brandy's and it'll all slip into a correct sentence and we'll all live happily ever after.
    Have another brandy and then another for yourself.....repost....and I will understand it completely.

RTh
  4. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 03:22
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    Have another brandy and then another for yourself.....repost....and I will understand it completely.

RTh
    You know when you write something really dam stupid without thinking, well, that's my defence.

And yes, I have another large brandy sitting next to me, looking at me, absorbing me, watching for the moment it is going to get drunk....

Okay I screwed up mates, please accept my apologies. :-)
  5. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 20:161 edit
    so... is the site suggestion that we should all be sipping brandy while reading the forums? I'll go for that!
  6. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 21:35
    Originally posted by MIODude
    so... is the site suggestion that we should all be sipping brandy while reading the forums? I'll go for that!
    Can I opt for a single malt rather. A nice wee dram of Lagavulin, laddie...
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 21:56
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    Can I opt for a single malt rather. A nice wee dram of Lagavulin, laddie...
    Have a glass of what you like, mines an 'Ebulum' Elderberry Black Ale right now (and quite tasty too!)

🙂
  8. The sky
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 22:20
    I am having a mountain chai. Somehow I think that might not be as effective, though.
  9. Standard memberRookRAK
    Out of drinks
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 23:52
    Originally posted by MIODude
    Gets my rec!

Finally, a worthwhile site suggestion 😉
  10. The sky
    Moves
    30 Jul '05 01:31
    Originally posted by RookRAK
    Gets my rec!

Finally, a worthwhile site suggestion 😉
    Yes, please follow that suggestion... And don't move in our games before you have been reading the forums for a while. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree