1. Joined
    05 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 02:51
    I find that every 2-3 days when I visit the site I have to re-enter my login id (email) and password on the main page. Could you make the site store the cookie like FOREVER on my pc so that at least I don't have to retype my email id each time I pull up the site. In fact, go ahead and store my password also so I just "get into the site" without having to authenticate at all. I'm a freeloading member... if you tell me that this is a feature of a full member I'll probably join just for that reason. Web site "remember me" is standard feature now on most web sites. See Hotmail.com for example.
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 03:48
    Originally posted by bosjt
    I find that every 2-3 days when I visit the site I have to re-enter my login id (email) and password on the main page. Could you make the site store the cookie like FOREVER on my pc so that at least I don't have to retype my email id each time I pull up the site. In fact, go ahead and store my password also so I just "get into the site" without having to authe ...[text shortened]... ite "remember me" is standard feature now on most web sites. See Hotmail.com for example.
    Is it something about your computer? Are you not set to save cookies? Because I never have to re-enter my information.
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 05:05
    I find that every 2-3 days when I visit the site I have to re-enter my login id (email) and password on the main page. Could you make the site store the cookie like FOREVER on my pc so that at least I don't have to retype my email id each time I pull up the site. In fact, go ahead and store my password also so I just "get into the site" without having to authe ...[text shortened]... ite "remember me" is standard feature now on most web sites. See Hotmail.com for example.
    Who are you?
  4. Standard memberadim
    Brian Hugh Warner
    On top
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 06:00
    Sorry, subscribers feature only!
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 06:341 edit
    This is a thread asking how to do something, and really belongs in the Help forum where it's already been answered in detail - see Thread 76411 🙂
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 12:521 edit
    Originally posted by adim
    Sorry, subscribers feature only!
    Bogus advice. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree