1. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 05:27
    I notice that a lot of people put their vacation flag up but leave an old, out-of-date vacation message in the profile.

The suggestion is to add a reminder when booking the vacation-- "OK, you've booked a vacation on such-and-such days. Your vacation message currently reads (whatever). If you'd like to change it, click here."

(In fact, it seems that the current message disappears from the left-hand panel after a vacation is booked. Not sure if that's supposed to happen, but even if not, it's easy to miss over there.)
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 06:53
    I would like to know when a players vacation ends. I really miss that information.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 09:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I would like to know when a players vacation ends. I really miss that information.
    So would most of us. I wonder if they could make the to & from dates a part of an obligatory vacation message - the software has already collected those dates so it shouldn't be difficult. 😲
  4. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 14:11
    True, in fact it would be so easy to do that I think they must have some kind of policy reason that they don't want it that way.

Maybe they are trying to avoid people waiting for the exact moment the vacation ends to try to collect the skulls. (Yes, you should leave enough time to make all the moves by then, but maybe you don't return on the day you expected, etc.)
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 17:39
    Originally posted by incandenza
    True, in fact it would be so easy to do that I think they must have some kind of policy reason that they don't want it that way.

Maybe it's because they can book 30 days, [or whatever] lull you into a sense of security and come back early when you least expect them.
    'Vacations' can be cancelled any time remember.
  6. home
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 21:33
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Maybe it's because they can book 30 days, [or whatever] lull you into a sense of security and come back early when you least expect them.
    'Vacations' can be cancelled any time remember.
    I would not bother about that. Most players are fair, using vacation system as i should be. So a public end-date would be a good idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree