1. In your face
    Moves
    11 Jun '05 20:16
    Okay. here's the old argument of reminders. Some people hate the clutter of them on the 'My Games' page, so they click on them just to get rid of them. Other people hate receiving these reminders all the time and take them as the oppositon being pushy. I think this problem arises because, no matter what timeout and timebank applies to the game in question, the reminder icon pops up after the nominal three days.
    How about having a reminder thingy that pops up based on what timeout and timebank that apply to the game. Let's say when there is only a day left on the timebank. This would eliminate clutter on people's screens and stp people getting unwanted reminders.
  2. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    11 Jun '05 22:37
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Okay. here's the old argument of reminders. Some people hate the clutter of them on the 'My Games' page, so they click on them just to get rid of them. Other people hate receiving these reminders all the time and take them as the oppositon being pushy. I think this problem arises because, no matter what timeout and timebank applies to the game in questi ...[text shortened]... nk. This would eliminate clutter on people's screens and stp people getting unwanted reminders.
    Yes, that would be sensible, but it would also make it too complex. The way the system works now, it may be annoying to some people, but it's simplicity at its best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree