1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '04 05:13
    I know it's been mentioned before, but I think it would be a good idea if a poster was notified when a post of his/her's has been removed by Robomod, along with a brief description of why said post was moderated based on the text boxes of those who alerted it. This would A) Allow people to conform their posts to what the prevailing standards of moderation are going to be and thus reduce the number of posts moderated and B) Allow someone to make an informed decision on whether they "have a case" as Russ put it to appeal the removal decision via Site feedback.
  2. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    15 Oct '04 05:22
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I know it's been mentioned before, but I think it would be a good idea if a poster was notified when a post of his/her's has been removed by Robomod, along with a brief description of why said post was moderated based on the text boxes of those who alerted it. This would A) Allow people to conform their posts to what the prevailing standards of moderat ...[text shortened]... on whether they "have a case" as Russ put it to appeal the removal decision via Site feedback.
    It would seem to me that ModBot would be able to compile some of the alert comments for the posters benefit. Obviously, ModBot couldn't provide all of them and preserve the secrecy of 'n' but one could have an arbitrary number sent (say the last three) for the posters perusal.

Nemesio

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree