Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Wheely
    Instant Buzz
    27 May '09 20:47
    I´d like to see the report post to moderators link moved away from the other reply related links. I just reported a totally innocent post by mistake and have nearly done it several times before.

I could, of course, just be a lot more careful.
  2. 27 May '09 21:16
    Originally posted by Wheely
    I´d like to see the report post to moderators link moved away from the other reply related links. I just reported a totally innocent post by mistake and have nearly done it several times before.

alerted
  3. 27 May '09 21:23

when you go to the toilet do you pee in the bowl or outside? some sort of deal here.

i did want to say something about right and wrong holes to get my point across but that would've been removed.
  4. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    28 May '09 02:58

Alerted for LULZ
  5. 28 May '09 17:07

I have clicked that link a few times by mistake, but the alert doesn't get sent until you add some text and confirm.