1. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    27 May '09 20:47
    I´d like to see the report post to moderators link moved away from the other reply related links. I just reported a totally innocent post by mistake and have nearly done it several times before.

I could, of course, just be a lot more careful.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    27 May '09 21:16
    Originally posted by Wheely
    I´d like to see the report post to moderators link moved away from the other reply related links. I just reported a totally innocent post by mistake and have nearly done it several times before.

alerted
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 May '09 21:23

when you go to the toilet do you pee in the bowl or outside? some sort of deal here.

i did want to say something about right and wrong holes to get my point across but that would've been removed.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '09 02:58

Alerted for LULZ
  5. The sky
    Moves
    28 May '09 17:07

I have clicked that link a few times by mistake, but the alert doesn't get sent until you add some text and confirm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree