Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    17 Dec '13 10:53
    Hi,

    there is a clan challenge ou ther where both players have been gone missing.

    So I suggest to make clan games also automatic time-out like tournaments.
  2. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    17 Dec '13 16:06
    Make all games auto timeout.
  3. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    17 Dec '13 16:41
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Make all games auto timeout.
    So fro friendly games there should then be a non-timed variant electable.
  4. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    18 Dec '13 02:16
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    So fro friendly games there should then be a non-timed variant electable.
    Abolish all friendly games!
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    18 Dec '13 02:50
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Abolish all friendly games!
    That's not very friendly ...
  6. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    19 Dec '13 01:05
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    That's not very friendly ...
    You can be friends after the game.
  7. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    14 Feb '14 12:56
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Make all games auto timeout.
    So this suggestion by SG got two thumbs up while the original one got none
  8. 16 Feb '14 02:04
    There - thumbs up +1 = 2
  9. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    16 Apr '14 08:44
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    So this suggestion by SG got two thumbs up while the original one got none
    thumb situation has improved. Feedback from site administration: none.

    So I push this up once again
  10. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    24 Apr '14 15:17 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Hi,

    there is a clan challenge ou ther where both players have been gone missing.

    So I suggest to make clan games also automatic time-out like tournaments.
    They're not?? I didn't know that. What function does the timebank serve for clan games then?

    That would explain things, tho. I'm involved in a couple clan challenges against the same clan where the one guy hasn't moved in 169 days and he's scheduled to be removed from their clan, so he might not be coming back. Even one of the players going missing is enough to bog the whole challenge down.

    I endorse this suggestion all the way.