RHP Faces Link

RHP Faces Link

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
11 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by ouroboros
That's correct. I'm not sure what Gatecrasher has for a naming convention. There are other ways of trying to locate the thumbnails but they all have their problems without relying on a standard naming convention or structuring of the page.
Many of the file names came directly from Starrman's site when RHP faces moved over. He created gif files for the thumbs, whereas I create jpgs. Generally, the naming convention I use is the RHP user name in lowercase. Photos are numbered 1 to 9 after the user name. However, I can't guarantee the integrity in this convention because I never renamed previous site's files.

Yes, I also think it would be a good idea if RHP faces was given a slot on the "Community" menu. (Nominee for Understatement of the year) 😉

Digital Alchemist

Moves
12 Jun 06

I have updated:

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/rhp_all.user.js

to add a RHP Faces link to the Community menu.

Digital Alchemist

Moves
14 Jun 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Ah. So it was just coincidence that the profiles I checked with capital letters in the user name didn't work. I see my thumbnails have a "_" in front of the name.
Quick update to the script so it will allow an underscore to prefix the thumbnail name. So your pic should come up on your profile now.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
14 Jun 06

Originally posted by ouroboros
Quick update to the script so it will allow an underscore to prefix the thumbnail name. So your pic should come up on your profile now.
Is there a possibility that the pictures could be clickable to take you to the players pictures on rhpfaces itself. Because as it stands, on some of them you can only see part of the picture, and often not the face.

E

Swansea

Moves
14 Jun 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
Is there a possibility that the pictures could be clickable to take you to the players pictures on rhpfaces itself. Because as it stands, on some of them you can only see part of the picture, and often not the face.
Like on mine.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
14 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
Like on mine.
Well sometimes the glitch has its advantages 😛. But yes, it was yours that reminded me.

E

Swansea

Moves
14 Jun 06

Well sometimes the glitch has its advantages 😛. But yes, it was yours that reminded me.
I'm not going to rise to your pathetic insults anymore so it's not worth you posting them, also I was aware it was mine that reminded you.

Digital Alchemist

Moves
15 Jun 06

Okay. New version available that allows clicking on the thumbnails.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
16 Jul 06

Bump