1. Standard membergameover9
    11 games waiting
    far from u I hope
    Moves
    08 Oct '04 00:371 edit
    Originally posted by nemesio
    Is RHP protected if a child lies about being 13 or older? I mean, if a ten year-old says, 'I'm 13+ years of age,'
    Nemesio
    Yes, I think RHP is safe. It's not Russ' fault if the kid lies is it? Otherwise he would have to come up with something else.

-reagan
  2. Joined
    14 May '02
    Moves
    17 Oct '04 11:05
    Only just latched on to this discussion : I would like to see an RHP for kids, but I agree with all the concerns expressed. There would have to be genuine informed parental consent, and the site would have to be carefully policed in accordance with child protection guidance and legislation. I hope that some day this will come to pass.

Nick
  3. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '04 13:50
    A few weeks ago, my 10 year old daughter accessed my computer while I was at work. She "decided" to surf the internet, ending up at the start page (RHP off course). Then she accidently accessed a game of mine and made a move!!!!!
    This move cost me the queen against a player rated 400 points lower than me .-(((( I lost the game...

So don't tell me RHP isn't for kids :-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree