1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    29 Apr '09 17:261 edit
    There should be a section called the "Hall of Fame"

    The best posts from the Forums could be voted on each year in a special section. Each post should have the posters name removed to avoid biasness.


    You could have a Hall of Fame for each forum.

    I suggest limiting the number of posts that could enter the Hall of fame each year to only 1 or 2. Only the best!
  2. Russ's Pocket
    Joined
    04 May '06
    Moves
    53845
    29 Apr '09 22:38
    Originally posted by uzless
    There should be a section called the "Hall of Fame"

    The best posts from the Forums could be voted on each year in a special section. Each post should have the posters name removed to avoid biasness.


    You could have a Hall of Fame for each forum.

    I suggest limiting the number of posts that could enter the Hall of fame each year to only 1 or 2. Only the best!
    Stupid idea! Anti-rec for your worthless drivel.
  3. Standard memberMctayto
    Highlander
    Joined
    10 Dec '04
    Moves
    794652
    29 Apr '09 23:00
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Stupid idea! Anti-rec for your worthless drivel.
    Rec'd
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    887475
    30 Apr '09 00:15
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Stupid idea! Anti-rec for your worthless drivel.
    Rec'd
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    30 Apr '09 14:20
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Stupid idea! Anti-rec for your worthless drivel.
    This belongs in the Hall of Fame!~
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    05 May '09 15:09
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Stupid idea! Anti-rec for your worthless drivel.
    care to explain why it is a stupid idea?

    Give it your best shot. Let me get some popcorn...this should be fun.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    05 May '09 15:581 edit
    Originally posted by uzless
    care to explain why it is a stupid idea?

    Give it your best shot. Let me get some popcorn...this should be fun.
    That isn't how it works.

    Many here agree it is a bad idea. The onus is on YOU to prove it is a good idea.

    We're not here to sway you, we don't care what you think. You need to sway our view.

    P-
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    05 May '09 16:02
    I don't think it is a good idea.
  9. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    05 May '09 17:17
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    That isn't how it works.

    [b]Many
    here agree it is a bad idea. The onus is on YOU to prove it is a good idea.

    We're not here to sway you, we don't care what you think. You need to sway our view.

    P-[/b]
    um no.

    I posted an idea, and gave reasons why it migh tbe a good idea. You all have only said it was stupid, but gave no reasons for WHY it is stupid.


    Even nitwits like you all can surely see this.

    (I wonder, do you not approve because it is just a bad idea, or do you not approve because you wouldn't vote. Your lack of desire to participate does not make the idea invalid.)
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    05 May '09 17:181 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I don't think it is a good idea.
    Stupid is as stupid does?

    Brilliant. No danger of tipping the IQ scale in this thread I see.

    😞
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    05 May '09 18:521 edit
    Originally posted by uzless
    Stupid is as stupid does?

    Brilliant. No danger of tipping the IQ scale in this thread I see.

    😞
    You think I am stupid not agreeing with you?
    Then you are equally stupid from my viewpoint. 😛

    Let's face it. Not many agree with you here...
  12. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    05 May '09 19:37
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You think I am stupid not agreeing with you?
    Then you are equally stupid from my viewpoint. 😛

    Let's face it. Not many agree with you here...
    Didn't say you were stupid. grrr.

    I said your argument amounted to "stupid is as stupid does"

    In other words, you said it was stupid because it was stupid. A circuitous argument.


    I don't disagree that many disagree with me here (when don't they??)

    I just asked for an explanation as to WHY it was a stupid idea.


    All you all have offered are "opinions"
    How about some "facts"????
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    05 May '09 19:51
    Originally posted by uzless
    Didn't say you were stupid. grrr.

    I said your argument amounted to "stupid is as stupid does"

    In other words, you said it was stupid because it was stupid. A circuitous argument.


    I don't disagree that many disagree with me here (when don't they??)

    I just asked for an explanation as to WHY it was a stupid idea.


    All you all have offered are "opinions"
    How about some "facts"????
    My opinions only I stand for.
    Are there facts at all? Isn't it all opinions? You have yours, the majority has others.
  14. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    06 May '09 05:47
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    My opinions only I stand for.
    Are there facts at all? Isn't it all opinions? You have yours, the majority has others.
    I'm sorry, I can't go on arguing unless you've paid....
  15. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    06 May '09 10:29
    Originally posted by uzless
    um no.

    I posted an idea, and gave reasons why it migh tbe a good idea.
    Where did you give reasons why it might be a good idea? All I can see is a description of how you imagine it to work.
Back to Top