1. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 21:09
    wow, reading in some of the site ideas and just the forums in general today I've found that new people come in here and raise the same age old and stupid arse ideas that we have critizized too many times.

these people should have to go through a training program before they are even allowed to post!! I admit, i was lost for the first few days but I wasn't an idiot.

We could call it RHP Kindergarten. They should have to pass a test on the FAQ and TOS before they are allowed to post in the forums. Maybe even watch and read what happens on the forums for a few days before they post also. Then they can have milk and cookies, and take a nap. At that point they will be graduated from RHP Kindergarten and not make an idiot of themselves and waste precious moments of our lives with their pointless drivle
  2. Standard memberDraxus
    Mr. Bombastic
    Ogden, Ut
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 21:13
    Except that the FAQ doesn't say "if you have a suggestion that isn't covered in the FAQ, please don't post in the site ideas about it."

Although, naptime and cookies sounds great!
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 21:16
    Originally posted by Draxus
    Except that the FAQ doesn't say "if you have a suggestion that isn't covered in the FAQ, please don't post in the site ideas about it."

Although, naptime and cookies sounds great!
    I'm sure our Kindergarten teacher would have told you to avoid talking about blitz chess.
  4. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '06 22:10
    Thats a great idea... We'll gamble on how many new people register here in a weeks time. I'll take the low number.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 03:26
    Feel free to just read, but please consider posting a comment.

Don't post anything that may have been posted sometime previously - even if it was before you joined; how you would know if it has already been posted is another matter.
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    16 Apr '06 06:40
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    wow, reading in some of the site ideas and just the forums in general today I've found that new people come in here and raise the same age old and stupid arse ideas that we have critizized too many times.

these people should have to go through a training program before they are even allowed to post!! I admit, i was lost for the first few days but I w ...[text shortened]... ake an idiot of themselves and waste precious moments of our lives with their pointless drivle
    Maybe if the same questions are being asked the problem is not with the ones in Kindergarten but the ones who think they have graduated. Maybe they are the ones who are wrong. The World would still be flat if not for Columbus.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 17:25
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Maybe if the same questions are being asked the problem is not with the ones in Kindergarten but the ones who think they have graduated. Maybe they are the ones who are wrong. The World would still be flat if not for Columbus.
    how shocking is this? its all non-subs that failed RHP pre-kindergarten replying to this idea with idiocy
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 19:091 edit
    Let's see what a kindergarten graduate's posts look like.

Originally posted by Pocket Kings:
    "i wish i was witty enough"
    "I do not believe that you need to use a comma after "correct.""
    "it is"
    "what the hell are you going on about?"
    "did you know the voice of Bart Simpson is actually a girl?"
    "I'm in first place!!!!"
    "STOP SAYING THAT!!!! shhhh, or you annoy the general public of RHP. Its like waking a sleeping giant."
    "you must be even more bored then i am. that qualifies in my book as one of the worst posts i have ever seen"

Please seek remedial education.

EDIT: And one last doozy.

"you are showing a dark side my fellow clan member. just thought maybe you thought mistakenly that I was dottie, a feminine name. and being that I'm not a female, I had to take a stand"
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 19:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 20:03
    ...hey, i'm with you pocketking...the hell with non-subs...( but could
    you change that diaper...it is a long bus trip from st. louis to chicago )..
  11. Standard memberDraxus
    Mr. Bombastic
    Ogden, Ut
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 20:10
    I'm sure our Kindergarten teacher would have told you to avoid talking about blitz chess.
    1. You are an ass
    2. I never said I wanted blitz chess. Of course, if you could read, then you would have known that...
  12. London
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 20:31
    dumbass, just because your a non-sub does not mean I was addressing you. I was referring to the other dumbasses that posted above. I was not picking on non-subs, i was picking on the idiots that replyed. but thanks for qualifying yourself, dumbass.

Thanks for quoting me, that was nice of you.
    "you're"
  13. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 20:321 edit
    how shocking is this? its all non-subs that failed RHP pre-kindergarten replying to this idea with idiocy
    You are proving that there are subscibers who are complete idiots also, by being one.
  14. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 22:25

these people should have to go through a training program before they are even allowed to post!! I admit, i was lost for the first few days but I w ...[text shortened]... ake an idiot of themselves and waste precious moments of our lives with their pointless drivle
    What does TOS mean..?!
  15. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '06 00:40
    Originally posted by Peachy
    What does TOS mean..?!
    http://www.redhotchess.com/myhome/termsofservice.php

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree