1. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 21:12
    I think we should all send in donations for an RHP Live8 (or live aid, whatever it is). Also 1/2 of everyones subscription gets added to the money. I am subing soon so I think we should do this. Ofcourse we need help from our famous non-sub BOWMANN! Russ, you must tell him either he becomes a member before I do or he is going to let hundreds of african kids die 🙁 🙁 🙁!!!!!! *Thinks "god i hate english teachers"*

Ok anyway then we get a pink areaplane and fly to arfirca and show mr BoB Geldoff and Bush it can be done!!

HA!
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 21:18
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    I think we should all send in donations for an RHP Live8 (or live aid, whatever it is). Also 1/2 of everyones subscription gets added to the money. I am subing soon so I think we should do this. Ofcourse we need help from our famous non-sub BOWMANN! Russ, you must tell him either he becomes a member before I do or he is going to let hundreds of african ...[text shortened]... get a pink areaplane and fly to arfirca and show mr BoB Geldoff and Bush it can be done!!

HA!
    Do you live in a Timewarp?
  3. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 21:19
    Originally posted by rhb
    Do you live in a Timewarp?
    Uh Huh
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    28 Nov '05 22:28
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    I think we should all send in donations for an RHP Live8 (or live aid, whatever it is). Also 1/2 of everyones subscription gets added to the money. I am subing soon so I think we should do this. Ofcourse we need help from our famous non-sub BOWMANN! Russ, you must tell him either he becomes a member before I do or he is going to let hundreds of african ...[text shortened]... get a pink areaplane and fly to arfirca and show mr BoB Geldoff and Bush it can be done!!

HA!
    Surely it is Russ's choice whether he gives any percentage to any charity of his choosing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree